MSCF-16: 16 channel shaper, timing filter amplifier with constant fraction discriminators
MSCF-16 is a sixteen channel shaping amplifier with active basline restorer, timing filter amplifier with constant fraction discriminator and multiplicity trigger.
Three different types and two input versions allow flexible applications:
For silicon strip detectors and high quality spectroscopy applications.
Avaliable with differential inputs for an optimum combination with our differential output preamp series MPR-16 et. al.
Available with unipolar inputs for alternative applications.
further specialised versions:
Ultra low noise version for spectroscopy applications with germanium detectors.
Charge integrating version with unipolar inputs for fast negative signals from PMTs and other charge sources.
Common Main Features:
- 16 channel 1/12-NIM module
- Low power design
- Shaping amplifiers with active base line restorers
- Timing filter amplifiers
- Constant fraction discriminators (option: leading edge)
- ECL timing output with digital delay
- Trigger output (NIM)
- Multiplicity trigger (NIM)
- 4 shaping times
- Adjustable gain
- Low noise
- Auto PZ adjustment
- Remote control for thresholds, shaping times, gains and PZ
- Front panel control
- Remote control via USB and mesytec control bus